07969 789 402 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency: Edelman Deportivo
The world’s first running track to train the mind. We designed and built a 150 metre circuit, cloaked in darkness and void of distraction - no technology, no music, no scenery, no comforts and no finish line.
The ASICS Blackout Track was a global platform to the launch the Gel Kayano 25 range and brought together ASICS athletes and brand ambassadors from around the world to test the shoes in an extraordinary environment. We developed the experiment in collaboration with sports scientists and top coaches to remove all distractions and encourage runners to truly focus the mind and body. The event was held in Printworks, London.
- The overarching design aesthetic
- Design and 3D pre visualisation of the physical space including all elements to be fabricated
- Sound and lighting conceptualisation
- Runner and spectator user journeys
- Experiment parameters
- Motion content approach and direction for holographic projections
- Live camera approach for viewing gallery
- Briefing room chalk board illustration design
Pre visualisation and design work